Evaluate The Obstacles In Your Life

We need to evaluate the obstacles in our lives that are preventing us to pursue our dreams.  Some of them are:
  • I am too young
  • I am too old
  • I am physically handicapped
  • I do not have the money
  • I do not have the time
  • I do not have the energy
  • I am not intelligent enough
  • I am not creative enough
  • I am too shy
  • I am not attractive
  • I do not know the right people
  • It is too hard to change at this stage in my life.
God has the ability to turn things around for us, so get out of the boat, visualized your goal and make a step towards it.  Through the power of God your obstacles can become opportunities and your stumbling stones can become your stepping stones.

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet