Be Revived Today.

Who has the right to go up the Lord's hill?  who may enter His holy temple?  Those who are pure in act and in thought, who do not worship idols or make false promises (Psalm 24:3-4).
The only way to avoid spiritual decay and spiritual death in our lives today is by progress and to progress we need a revival.  This brings to mind a chorus many of us love to sing, "I want a revival in my soul, I want a revival in my soul.  I must apply to the blood of Jesus to get a revival in my soul.
From Psalm 24:3-4, we learn that a revival will affect three things:
  • Hands:     These must be clean, they represent our actions.
  • Heart:      This must be pure.  The heart represent our feelings.
  • Tongue:   It must not be deceitful, but it must be honest because it represents our speech.
When all three are revived: our actions, our feeling, and our speech, then the christian will overcome Satan by taking back what He had stolen from him or her by coming  back to life.  Also he or she will return to a state of consciousness  and to a state vigor from a state of neglect.
Are you dead spiritually?  There is a river that flows from deep within.  There is a fountain that keeps the soul from sin  Come to this water, there is a vast supply.  There is a river that never shall run dry

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet