A Prayer For My Faithful Followers


Dear God, I pray for all those who continue to visit this site for encouragement and strength. I pray that you will grant them the desires of their heart, once those desires are in favour with your rules and guidelines.  We are living in a mad world, a world that has no boundaries when it comes sin and immorality.  Sometimes we are confused and do not know which way to go or turn to;  But in the name of Jesus, our soon coming King, give guidance and shelter to my followers.  To those who are  sick, I claim healing now.  To those who are pressed down by the cares of this world, I claim deliverance now.  To those who do not know where their next meal is coming from, this moment provide their daily meal, as we continue to claim your Words, "Give us this day our daily bread."
To those who are anxious about tomorrow, debts to be paid, mortgages and car payments settlements are logging behind, utility bills are on hold, I place them all in your hands dear God.  So now we wait on you, for those who wait on You shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagle, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint, so teach us Lord to wait on your answer;  In Jesus' Name.  Amen.  Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet