Inspirational Reading

Saved & Single
- Author Unknown
What makes you think that just
because I am
an Attractive 
woman of Godly intelligence
That I'm incomplete without a mate?

Who told you that Without a man

Something's missing >

From my life? And if so, What 
would that be?  Love? I love 
myself And more importantly I love the Lord He 
told me that when I delight in Him, He will give 
me the desires of my heart Security? I have 
everything I need according
to His riches in glory.
Intimacy? Now, how's a man
going to get
to know me When he doesn't even
know
who he is in the Lord? See my Father told
me I'm above
a ruby's worth And a gem does not
seek
It is sought I'm single and that's all right with
me
See,it's not that I oppose relationships It's that
I detest co-dependency
As a woman I know it is
not my role
To chase after any man  
Esther 2:14 reads That I am to wait on my king 
and when he's delighted in me. He will call me by 
my name. My Lord does not intend for me to be needy  
or desperate. I am to be Cherished, Relished, Valued,  
and Honored, It's not my job to convince him  
Or Convict  him of that, My mate will already know it 
And consistently show it  And he will stay on his 
knees daily Not just to adore me But to praise the 
Lord for The virtuous woman he has found So, 
when you see me by myself I'm not
alone I know what I have
coming to me I'm single
and saved, and right now
that's all I need to be!

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet