Mangoes and Star Apples on my Journey

Just taking a drive out in the country areas can be so much fun.  This journey cannot happen on a daily basis, so when it comes, take it with pure joy. Words sometime cannot explain the feeling of sheer ecstasy when you drive through the country side. 

This is just a continuation from my recent post in regards to a trip to St. Elizabeth, Jamaica.  In the country, the air is so clean and fresh, you want to stop and lie down in a patch of green grass somewhere and take it all in.  What a magnificent place my God has created.  If only we could all live in peace on this earth.

Mangoes and Star Apples


The fruits along the roadside are always one of my main delights.  I was very pleased to see vendors selling star apple, mangoes, pineapples and various other fruits.  However, mango is my favourite and I just could not leave out the star apple. Yummy!

I bought my fruits and by the time I reached home, those fruits were almost gone, in the belly of course. I cannot help but appreciate nature and the people who bring awareness to this physical and natural world of ours.

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet