A Tour to and from St. Elizabeth

 My friends and I went on a tour to St. Elizabeth, Jamaica, driving on the sea coast.  The ride was so invigorating and peaceful, not to mention the beautiful and natural scenery which was so captivating.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I would do it all over again.

On our way back from St. Elizabeth, the various stops were a must for us.  Fry fish, bammy, fish soup were just a few of the mouth watering 'must have foods.'  On a daily basis, these vendors produced the most delicious foods.  I am talking about the the stop at Border.  It is so named because it is the border between the Parishes of Westmoreland and St. Elizabeth. 

What a wonderful world our God has made.  Why not take a tour for yourself?


Fish Soup Bought at Border St. Elizabeth, Jamaica












Popular posts from this blog

Nailing My Sins To His cross

I Look To You, Dear Lord

Laying Crowns At Jesus' Feet